2-5/16" Hitch Ball by Tow Ready 6K Chrome 63847
The hitch ball mounts to the ball mount or the weight distributing head. Hitch balls come in different sizes and styles. Keep in mind the hitch ball weight rating should always be equal to or larger than the hitch and ball mount being used.
- Select the correct ball for the coupler on your trailer
- The ball diameter required is stamped into the coupler handle or body
- Ensure the trailer ball shank fits the thickness and diameter of your drawbar, ball mount or step bumper
- Solid steel hitch balls engineered to meet all safety requirements of VESC regulation V-5
- Cold forged for superior strength
- When installing hitch balls, torgue all 3/4" shank diameter balls to 160 ft. lbs., 1" shank diameter balls to 250 ft. lbs., and 1-1/4" shank diameter balls to 450 ft. lbs.
63847 2-5/16" Hitch Ball by Tow Ready 6K Chrome