BAL Swivel Model Tongue Jack - 800 Lbs 29005
Tongue jacks are used for lifting and lowering the tongue of a trailer when connecting it to or disconnecting it from the tow vehicle. Tongue jacks are also used for leveling the trailer when camping.
- Corrosion Protection - Jack tubes are coated with a rust inhibitive process called E-coat. The coating exceeds the A.S.T.M. standard 2000 hour salt spray test. The coating can also serve as primer for custom paint finishes.
- Precision Metal Gears - All BAL jacks incorporate precision molded, heat treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts.
- High Performance Bearings.
- Protective Lubricant - The internal screw is coated from top to bottom with a specially formulated lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion.
- High Strengh Tubing.
- Top-wind models have a high strength ergonomic handle.
- Top wind jack
A retracted: 12-1/2"
A extended: 25"
Tube diameters: 1-3/4" inner, 2" outer
29005 BAL Swivel Model Tongue Jack - 800 Lbs